Silverglades Retirement Home – Melia First Citizen
- Location & Sitemap
- Property Details
- Facility Maintenance
- Dining Services
- Health & Medical Care
- Social & Recreation
- Project Update
Physiotherapy and Fitness Services – All the communities supported by AVI shall have a well equipped physiotherapy and a fitness center. Qualified physiotherapist along with assistants would be available to assist the occupant / residents with their physiotherapy and fitness needs part of the day. In Gurgaon it is in the ground floor of the main building.
Yoga Classes – Provisions shall be made to arrange yoga classes on specific days as per schedule.
Personal Care Service – Provision will made for providing special assistance like:
- Assistance with personal Hygiene â€“ bathing, showering, shaving, tooth-brushing, toileting, dressing etc.
- Medication Control
- Continence Management
- Help with eating and drinking
- Mobility assistance including using specialist equipment
These services will be provided by a care giver under the guidance of a nurse. These will be charged extra on per hour basis. These services would normally be given on the recommendation of the community physician.
Personal Support Services
- Where required by an individual and on advance intimation help in personal service like Laundry/Ironing, Shopping, Handy person, minor cooking (to be discouraged),
- Helping with reading and writing letters
- Bill desk for payment of various utility bills
- General House hold management
- Facilitating contacts with family and friends
- Escort to and from social events, GP / Hospital appointments etc