Services – Consulting
AVI supports the Property Owners / Developer, land bank owners in developing and building retirement cum care homes.
- It supports them as under:
- Providing the Market needs, often they differ from region to region.
- Understanding the market potential for the city/region.
- Advise on location finalization
- Providing a detailed manual for the location based on our knowledge partner standards, as
adapted to the needs of that location and region.
- Interact with the Architects till finalization of the draft concept plan.
- If required, coordinate with our knowledge partner to get the draft Concept Plan approved.
- Where necessary support the Developer in getting the approvals from the concerned authority
- Work with the solicitors to make the draft application form, service agreements, allotment letter and buyer seller agreement bringing the service provider into the transaction as third party
- Tie up with various external service providers like medical care, ambulance, educational institution at different level for effective ageing.
- Help in working out the Bill of Material with value for all special requirements regarding the facilities to be provided.
- Jointly with Architect work out the cost difference for the retirement home and its impact on selling prices
- Help Developers in getting all other inputs, hardware etc required as per Bill of Material
- Continuously visit site during construction to ensure that all features unique to Senior Citizens are being taken care during construction.
In short all services that are required from conception to completion which are unique to the Senior Citizen Project as compared to normal residential project.